- · Previous article: List of civil servant positions recruited by the Audit Bureau of Weinan City, Shaanxi Province in 2019 (by cities and Yangling demonstration area)
- · Next article: List of civil servant positions recruited by the Judicial Bureau of Chengcheng County Judicial Bureau in Shaanxi Province in 2019 (Cities and Yangling Demonstration Zone)
Inner Mongolia recruits civil servants for exams in 2019
Enrollment and scope
(1) In this examination, it is planned to recruit a total of 1471 civil servants and staff of public participation units.
(2) According to the relevant national and autonomous region documents, some positions have been recruited for a targeted period of time (minimum service period is 2 years) and they have passed the assessment of service grassroots project personnel, grassroots non-profit service personnel, and university student retired soldiers (hereinafter collectively referred to as "the project Personnel "); some positions are targeted to recruit" Menghan and Hantong "personnel. http://zimauto24.com/
1. "Services at the grassroots level" refers to: the selection and employment of university graduates led by the Organization Department of the Party Committee of the Autonomous Region to work in Gacha Village; the " three support and one support " plan for college graduates led by the Human Resources and Social Security Department of the Autonomous Region; Volunteer service plan for community livelihood work of college graduates, plan for selecting and reserving college graduates for small and medium-sized enterprises and non-public enterprises; special job plan for school teachers in compulsory education in rural pastoral areas led by the Education Department of the Autonomous Region; voluntary service for college students led by the Communist Youth League Committee Western plan.
2. "Primary public service personnel" refers to: The autonomous human resources and social security department organizes and recruits college graduates from poor families and Mongolian-educated college graduates to enrich urban communities, Sumu (townships), and mainly Personnel engaged in labor employment, social security, labor relationship coordination, and community management and services.
3. "Retired college student soldiers" means: retired soldiers who have obtained full-time colleges or universities in accordance with relevant state regulations.
4. "Mongolian and Chinese" means: a person who speaks and writes Mongolian and Chinese characters and is fluent in Mongolian and Chinese characters. Those candidates who apply for the orientation of Mongolian and Chinese should be selected for the written examination when signing up for the written test. Answer in Mongolian; questions must be answered in Chinese when attending the interview.
(4) Those who do not have household registration in Inner Mongolia, but meet one of the following conditions can apply for the test:
1. Graduates of full-time colleges and universities in Inner Mongolia;
2. Household registration and archives are maintained at personnel exchange service agencies at all levels in Inner Mongolia;
3． Postgraduates who have obtained full-time master's degree or above (including fresh graduates of full-time master's degree or above who graduated before the end of July 2019, excluding on-the-job education);
4． At the expiry of the service period in Inner Mongolia, the service level "project personnel" who have passed the assessment and are within the prescribed time limit.
(1) Candidates should meet the following requirements:
1. Have the nationality of the People's Republic of China;
2. Aged over 18 years old and under 35 years old (before March 23, 2001, born after March 23, 1983); if there are special requirements for the age of the job, the age required in the "Job Application Form" Prevail
3． Support the Constitution of the People's Republic of China;
4． Have good character;
5. Have physical conditions to perform their duties normally;
6. Have the ability to work in accordance with the requirements of the position;
7. Have a college degree or above;
8. Have other qualifications required for admission.
(2) Cannot apply for positions that constitute an avoidance relationship after being accepted for admission.
(3) To apply for positions in the organs directly under the Autonomous Region (public participation units), applicants are required to have more than 2 years of work experience at the grassroots level.
"Basic work experience" refers to: Party and government agencies (participating units), Gacha Village (community) party organizations or Gacha Village (resident) committees in Qixian (city, district), Sumu Township (street office) Working experience in conferences, state-owned enterprises and institutions (excluding public institutions) and other economic and social organizations. The experience of working in the army regiment and equivalent units, and the experience of retired soldiers serving in the army can be regarded as grassroots work experience.
Social practice experience that a full-time college, undergraduate, or graduate student participated in while studying at school is not considered work experience.
The definition of grass-roots work experience shall be implemented in accordance with the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security's "Opinions on the Definition of the Beginning Time of Grass-roots Work Experience in the Examination of Civil Servants" (Human Social Affairs Agency issued  No. 59) and other documents.
(4) Applying for the position of “project personnel”, requiring applicants to be service grassroots project personnel, grassroots non-profit service personnel who have expired their services before March 23, 2019 and passed the assessment, or in March 2019 College student soldiers who have retired before the 23rd. "Project personnel" who have been in service (or retired) for more than 3 years by March 23, 2019 or have been hired as staff members of the public institution (listed in the establishment) can no longer apply for the position of targeted recruitment of "project personnel" , Can only apply for other positions.
(5) Except for the recent graduates of 2019 (graduated before the end of July 2019), the acquisition time requirements for other conditions shall be before March 23, 2019 (including the acquisition time of various conditions stipulated in the "Job Application Form").
(6) The following persons shall not apply for the examination:
1. Undergraduates, undergraduates and graduate students studying at full-time regular colleges and universities (excluding fresh graduates of full-time regular colleges and universities graduated before the end of July 2019);
2. On-the-job civil servants and staff of the participating units (including civil servants and staff of the participating units during the probation period) and staff of public institutions during the probation period (listing recruiters);
3． Civil servants who have been fired or cancelled from employment for less than 5 years (including staff of public participation units);
4． Persons who were found to have violated discipline and rules in the civil service recruitment examination (including national examinations and other provincial examinations);
5. Persons who have been penalized for crimes and persons who have been expelled from public office;
6. Active serviceman
7. In other circumstances where laws and regulations do not permit employment as a civil servant.
(7) The following personnel shall not be hired:
1. Full-time college graduates who have not obtained a graduation certificate when the enrollment unit visited;
2. Candidates before the admission procedures for this examination, because of participation in other civil servants (employees of public participation units) examination or public recruitment within the establishment of institutions, and was listed by other institutions (public participation units) institutions, Hired.
Registration and preliminary qualification
1. Registration is made through the online registration method. The registration website is the Inner Mongolia Personnel Examination Information Website (website http://www.impta.com). The time for applicants to submit registration applications is from 9:00 on March 23, 2019 to March 29. At 17:00.
2. Each candidate can only apply for one position. When registering, applicants must first sign the Candidate's Promise of Integrity on the registration website, then fill in the Registration Form information as required, and upload my recent positive 2-inch digital photo without a crown (jpg format, size below 20KB).
3． Candidates must complete their college, undergraduate and postgraduate study experience (fill in the year and month from the start of school, the university, department, and major they studied in) when completing their resumes, and their resumes (fill in the year and month after the start of work, Work or service unit, work performed), time cannot be disconnected or vacant. Failure to fill in the requirements will not be approved.
Candidates click and submit after repeatedly verifying that each item of information is correct. After submitting the information, candidates should print the "Registration Form" and check each item again. If any errors are found, please correct them in time. (Special reminder: name and ID number cannot be modified after submission, and other information cannot be modified after passing the qualification examination)
4． Those applying for police positions must undergo a physical fitness assessment before the interview (for details of physical fitness assessment items and eligibility criteria, see the policy and regulations section of the registration website). Those who fail the physical fitness assessment cannot participate in the interview. (Special reminder: pregnant women, injured people and people with poor physical fitness are invited to apply for examination carefully)
5. Candidates choose their own written test sites and click confirm when registering. Once the written test location is selected, it cannot be changed.
6. Candidates are responsible for the authenticity and completeness of the information submitted online, and those who fill in false information or conceal important information from the registration will be dealt with according to the circumstances of the case.
7. During the registration period, the Inner Mongolia Personnel Examination Center will publish the number of applicants for each post on the registration website from 9:00 a.m. every day from March 24 to the registration deadline. (Special reminder: Candidates are advised to choose a position and register early to prevent network congestion in the next few days and affect registration)
(2) Preliminary Qualification Examination
1. The preliminary examination of qualifications is conducted online. The applicants for the positions directly under the autonomous region (participating units) and their affiliates shall be preliminarily evaluated by the recruitment agencies (participating units) of the autonomous region; for the positions of the court system and the procuratorate system, the competent authorities of the corresponding autonomous regions shall be responsible for the preliminary examination of qualifications. The preliminary qualification examination time is from 9:00 on March 24, 2019 to 17:00 on March 30.
2. Candidates' qualifications for qualifications such as academic qualifications, disciplines (professionals), etc. shall be explained by the district's direct recruitment agency (participating unit) responsible for qualification review. A specific consultation telephone number will be issued in the job list.
(3) Confirmation of registration
1. Candidates successfully submit the registration information online 2 days after the information is re-edited (from the date of revision) to the registration website to check the results of the preliminary examination. Those who have passed the preliminary examination cannot be re-submitted to other positions. Those who pass the preliminary examination shall pay the fee through the designated online bank , and apply for the examination fee of 120 yuan / person for the general post. Completion of the payment shall confirm that the registration is complete. Candidates should pay the fee from March 24, 2019 to 17:00, March 31, 2019. Failure to complete the payment before the payment deadline is deemed as abandonment of the application.
2. Candidates who are in extreme poverty in rural pastoral areas and those living in urban subsistence allowances are exempt from paying the examination fee. Candidates for extremely poor families in rural pastoral areas will have a copy of the special poverty certificate and basic situation file card issued by the Poverty Alleviation Office of Qi County (city, district), and applicants for urban subsistence allowances will be located in Qi County (city, district) Civil Affairs Bureau A copy of the certificate of minimum guarantee and low guarantee, together with a copy of the applicant's ID card (indicating the registration serial number and contact phone number), the relevant certificates will be issued before 17:00, March 24, 2019 to March 31, 2019 Scanned copy (the blank of the scanned copy must indicate the relationship between the candidate and the person who enjoys the minimum living standard, the candidate's name, registration serial number, contact phone number and other information) are sent to the email address (email@example.com) of the Inner Mongolia Personnel Examination Center After confirmation, registration fee can be waived.
3. Full-time regular college graduates (including junior colleges, undergraduates, and graduate students) who graduate before the end of July 2019 are exempt from paying registration fees. In 2018, full-time regular college graduates will receive a 50% reduction. These two types of applicants download and fill out the Application Form for Exemption of Examination Fees from the registration website within 20 days after the written test, and hold their ID card and graduation certificate (the new graduates in 2019 should be stamped with the college <department> and school Original and photocopy of the official seal of the Academic Affairs Office <Graduate School, Office> with the registration serial number and contact phone number, and I (or someone else's agent) will go to the nearest Mengshi Personnel Testing Center or Inner Mongolia Personnel Testing Center to review and confirm the refund. Fee procedures. The Alliance Personnel Test Center shall timely report the list of personnel confirmed and confirmed to the Autonomous Region Personnel Test Center. After May 20, 2019, the fee waived for applicants will be refunded automatically by the Inner Mongolia Personnel Testing Center to the bank card paid by the applicant through online banking. For those who missed the written test, no refund will be given. For those who cheat, if the circumstances are serious, they will be disqualified.
(IV) Proportion of written examinations. For the posts directly under the autonomous region (participating units) and the municipalities (participating units), the ratio of written examinations is 5: 1; for the counties (city, districts), the ratio of written examinations is 4: 1; For public security , prison, and detoxification posts, the written examination ratio is 3: 1.
As of 17:00 on March 26, the number of applicants who have not yet reached the entrance examination proportion will be reduced accordingly or the entrance examination will be cancelled. Candidates who have canceled the exam can apply to other positions or abandon the registration. Candidates who give up the registration will be refunded successfully.
(5) Print the admission ticket. Applicants who have successfully paid the fee must log in to the registration website from April 18 to 19, 2019 to download and print the admission ticket themselves.
Inner Mongolia Personnel Examination Network
May be related >> Chapter 2 Inner Mongolia Alxa Ejin Banner Institutions Introduced in 2019
Inner Mongolia introduction procedure (1) Release announcement (March 22, 2019) (2) Registration and qualification review 1. Registration (1) Registration time (please candidates must register at the specified time, no longer accepted after the deadline): 2019 3 March 22-March 28. Specific time: 9:00 AM to 12:00 AM, 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM. (2) Registration method: On-site registration, registration location (please refer to the location on the admission notice): Ejin Banner Aviation Street Office (family building 6), contact person: Du Xiaoxuan 13369379309, 0937-2482399. (3) The applicants must fill in relevant information such as the Registration Form for Introduced Talents as required. Applicants are responsible for the authenticity, accuracy, and completeness of the information provided. If it is serious to fill in false information or conceal important information, the examination and employment qualifications shall be cancelled and recorded in the personal integrity file. When filling in their resumes, applicants must fully fill in their study experience at the university (fill in the year and month, school, department, major), work experience (fill in the year and month, work unit and institute [View Full Text]May be related >> Chapter 3 Inner Mongolia Alxa Ejin Banner Institutions Introduce 48 Talents in 2019
Amount of people to be introduced In 2019, Jina Banner publicly introduced 48 talents. http://zimauto24.com/ Scope of introduction According to the actual needs of talents of our flag institutions, the introduction of talents is only subject to the review by the political work authorities of units above the brigade (brigade) level of 95861, which meets the requirements of the army to the 10th and 14th districts. 95861 Army active duty soldiers (with active duty military members who are serving on active duty. Active duty is a type of military service. In China, active duty refers to those who are currently serving in the People's Liberation Army and the Chinese People's Armed Police Force, have active duty, have not retired, Soldiers transferred to employment or demobilized.) Spouses. Method of introduction The public institution's method of introducing talents this time adopts written examination + interview. Conditions of introduction (1) The introduction of personnel shall meet the following conditions: 1. People with the nationality of the People's Republic of China (nationality of the People's Republic of China, applicable to mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau under the jurisdiction of the People's Republic of China. The Nationality Law of the People's Republic of China) Adopt the principle of combining descent and birthplace in birth nationality. Chinese citizens are not recognized as having dual nationality. The Nationality Law of the People's Republic of China stipulates that where settled abroad [View Full Text]May be related >> Chapter 4 Inner Mongolia Electric Power Vocational and Technical School Recruiting Teachers in 2019
Recruitment plan and three Chinese language teacher application conditions (1) Have a national full-time college or university college degree or above, similar to Chinese language and literature majors, language education majors or majors close to them. Non-graduate graduates are required to hold Have a corresponding teacher qualification certificate (teacher qualification certificate is a license for practitioners in the education industry. In China, graduates of normal universities must pass the pedagogy and educational psychology courses offered by the school in the final semester exam, and must be in the province In order to obtain a teacher's qualification certificate upon graduation, the scores of Grade 2 and Grade B (Chinese Grade 2 Grade A and above) in the unified Putonghua exams are required. Non-teachers and other members of the society need to take a series of certification exams in the society, etc. Only after the test can you apply for a teacher qualification certificate.). (2) Love education, obey arrangements, unite colleagues, be willing to dedicate, have good ideological and political qualities and professional ethics (professional ethics, which is closely related to people's professional activities, meet the ethical standards required by professional characteristics, moral sentiment and The sum of moral qualities, it is not only the behavior standards and requirements of the staff in their professional activities, but also the moral responsibility and responsibility of the profession to the society.), With a strong professional spirit [View Full Text]May be related >> Chapter 5 Inner Mongolia Zhungeer Banner Recruiting 25 High School Teachers in 2019
Scope of recruitment Outstanding undergraduates and graduates of teachers' colleges directly under the Ministry of Education and “double first-class” construction universities. http://zimauto24.com/ Recruitment conditions (1) People with the nationality of the People's Republic of China (Nationality of the People's Republic of China, applicable to mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau under the jurisdiction of the People's Republic of China. The Nationality Law of the People's Republic of China "The principle of combining descent and birthplace doctrine in birth nationality is adopted. Chinese citizens are not recognized for dual nationality. The Nationality Law of the People's Republic of China stipulates that Chinese citizens who settle in a foreign country voluntarily join or acquire foreign nationality will automatically lose it. Chinese nationality. (The Hong Kong and Macao special administrative regions deal with the nationality law of the local residents in accordance with the interpretation of the Nationality Law implemented by the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress of the People's Republic of China and handle the nationality of local residents.) However, they can still have Chinese and foreign nationalities at birth. Dual nationality.). (2) Love education, have good ideological and political qualities and professional ethics (professional ethics, which is closely related to people's professional activities and meets the requirements of professional characteristics of moral standards, moral sentiments and moral qualities [View Full Text]May be related >> Chapter 6 Hainan District, Wuhai, Inner Mongolia, 2019
Notes for registration 1. Registration time (please be sure to register at the specified time, no longer accepted after the deadline): from March 12, 2019 to the end of the report, every day 8: 30-12: 00, 3: 00-6: 00: 30. Registration location (please refer to the location on the admission notice): Zhongda Human Resources Company on the west side of Wuhai Cultural and Sports Center. Contact: Ms. Zhang, Ms. Liu Tel: 0473-2665036 (fax), 13134735026, 13134735036, 13134889018. 2. Registration: First log in to Wuhai Talent Network (www.whrcw.cn) for free registration, and then bring 3 recent photos of the same front-faced, uncrowned, 2-inch color, ID card, Hukou book, and graduation certificate (generally refers to the National Education Series) Graduation certificate refers to the student registration through electronic registration. The state-recognized education is the main body of existing education.) (Including degree certificate (degree certificate, also known as degree certificate, is a certificate granted in order to prove the professional knowledge and technical level of students, In China, the degree-granting unit is a college or scientific research institution approved by the Ministry of Education. At present, there are three degrees in China [View Full Text]