The Central Government and its immediate agencies hire civil servants for the 2020 exam
(1) Having the nationality of the People's Republic of China;
(2) Above the age of 18 and below the age of 35 (born between October 1983 and October 2001), the age of the new graduate students and doctoral students (non-working) in 2020 can be relaxed to under 40 (after October 1978) Born);
(3) Support the Constitution of the People's Republic of China, support the leadership of the Communist Party of China and the socialist system;
(4) having good political qualities and moral conduct;
(5) having the physical conditions and psychological qualities to perform their duties normally;
(6) Having working ability that meets the requirements of the post;
(7) Having a college degree or above;
(8) Possesses other qualifications required by the central civil servant's competent department for the proposed position.
In addition to some special posts and highly specialized posts, the central government and its provincial-level agencies mainly recruit people with more than 2 years of work experience at the grassroots level. Municipal (prefecture) level and below institutions (including units managed with reference to the Civil Service Law) set up 10% -15% plans for recruiting college student village officials who have expired their services and passed the assessment, the " Three Supports and One Support " plan, Basic-level project personnel such as the "School Teachers Special Post Plan for Rural Compulsory Education" and "University Volunteer Service Western Project" and retired soldiers from college graduates who have served in the military for 5 years or more. At the county (district) level and below directly-affiliated institutions (including units managed with reference to the Civil Service Law) located in difficult and remote areas, in accordance with the "Opinions on Doing a Good Job in the Examination and Approval of Grass-roots Civil Servants in Hard and Remote Areas" Conditions, unrestricted working years and experience, separate delineation of passing scores for written examinations, and other measures to appropriately lower the entry threshold.
If an applicant is required to have a basic level of work experience, candidates must have corresponding basic level work experience. Grass-roots work experience refers to work experience in party and government agencies at the county level and below, state-owned enterprises and institutions , village (community) organizations, and other economic and social organizations. The experience of working in the army regiment and equivalent units below the regiment, and the experience of retired soldiers serving in the army can be regarded as grassroots work experience. Those who have applied for the central government office and have worked in the municipal (prefecture) directly affiliated institutions can also be regarded as grassroots work experience. Basic work experience calculation time is up to October 2019.
Active servicemen, non-graduates who are currently studying, serving civil servants, and staff of agencies (units) managed with reference to the Civil Service Law cannot apply for the exam.
Those who have been criminally punished for crimes, those who have been expelled from the Communist Party of China, those who have been expelled from public office, and those who have been classified as subject to joint disciplinary actions against dishonesty are found to have committed serious violations of employment and other disciplinary acts in the recruitment of civil servants at all levels. Personnel, civil servants, and staff of agencies (units) managed with reference to the Civil Servant Law have been dismissed for less than 5 years, and personnel in other circumstances that are not permitted to be employed as civil servants as required by laws and regulations shall not apply for the examination.
Candidates must not apply for positions that constitute an avoidance relationship after being accepted.
(I) Job Search
The enrollment numbers, specific positions, test categories, qualifications, etc. of each admission agency are detailed in the "Regulations for Admission of Public Officials for the 2020 Examination for Central Authorities and Their Direct Institutions" (hereinafter referred to as the "Admissions Brochure"). After the 14th, you can check it through the special website for civil servants for the 2020 examination of the central government and its direct agencies (hereinafter referred to as the special website for examination and admission, http://bm.scs.gov.cn/kl2020). http://zimauto24.com/
If you need to inquire about the majors, education, degrees, qualifications, basic work experience, and remarks in the "Admissions Brochure", applicants should contact the admissions agency directly. The enquiry telephone number of the admissions agency can be accessed through the special website for admissions. Inquire.
Please refer to the "Guidelines for the Registration of Civil Servants for the 2020 Examination for the Central Government and Its Direct Institutions" (hereinafter referred to as the "Guidelines for Application for Examinations") regarding matters concerning registration policies, network technology for registration, and examination venue arrangements.
(Two) online registration
The exam is mainly online registration and is performed in accordance with the following procedures:
1. Submit your application. Candidates can log in to the special registration website between 8:00 October 15th and 18:00 October 24th, 2019, and submit their applications. Candidates can only select one position in a department (unit) for registration. The registration and the valid resident ID used in the examination must be consistent. Applicants should carefully read the letter of commitment when registering, and the application materials submitted should be true, accurate and complete. Candidates who provide false application materials will be disqualified once they are verified. Those who forge or alter relevant documents, materials, and information to deceive the examination qualifications will be dealt with seriously in accordance with relevant regulations.
2. Query the results of the qualification review. Candidates are required to log in to the special examination website from October 15 to October 26, 2019 to check whether they have passed the qualification examination. Those who pass the qualification examination cannot apply for other positions. During the period from 8:00, October 15, 2019 to 18:00, October 24, 2019, those who have not applied for the examination or have not passed the qualification examination may apply for other positions. During the period from 18:00 on October 24, to 18:00 on October 26, 2019, those who have not applied for the examination or have not passed the qualification examination shall not be re-submitted to other positions.
Qualification review runs through the entire process of enrollment. If it is found that the applicants do not meet the qualification requirements for admission at all stages of admission, the admission authority may cancel their qualifications for admission or admission.
3. Check the registration number. Candidates who have passed the qualification examination are required to log in to the registration website to check the registration serial number after 8:00 on October 28, 2019. The registration serial number is an important basis and keywords for applicants to confirm registration and download and print the admission ticket. Please keep in mind.
(3) Confirmation of registration
Applicants who have passed the eligibility examination are required to log on to the special website for admission confirmation from 0:00 on October 31, 2019 to 24:00 on November 6, 2019 to confirm online registration and pay the fee. Any overdue will be deemed as abandonment of the eligibility for registration.
Persons from poverty-stricken families and urban subsistence allowances who set up a file can contact the local examination institution directly for registration confirmation and reduction of free fees.
The consultation telephone numbers of the examination institutions of each province (autonomous region, municipality directly under the Central Government) will be announced through the special examination website after October 30, 2019.
(4) Print your admission ticket online
Those who have successfully confirmed the registration, please log in to the special website to print the admission ticket between 0:00 on November 18, 2019 and 12:00 on November 24, 2019. If you have any questions, please contact your local testing agency to resolve them.
>> Central government agencies and their direct agencies >> Civil servants of the central government and its immediate agencies >> Tips for the written examination of civil servants of the central government and its direct agencies in 2018 (Qinghai) >> Tips for the written examination of civil servants of the central government and its direct agencies in 2018 (Yunnan) >> Warm Tips for the Written Examination of Public Officials in 2018 by the Central Government and Its Direct Organizations (Yunnan) >> Tips for the written examination of civil servants of the central government and its direct agencies in 2018 (Qinghai) >> 2017 Heilongjiang Central Government and its directly affiliated civil servants admitted to the written examination of disciplinary violations and regulations >> In 2018, the central government and its directly-affiliated institutions will be required to pay attention to the registration and confirmation of civil servants in the Shaanxi examination area. >> For the 2018 National Examination Recruitment, if the applicants meet the application requirements when enrolling in the civil servants of the central government and its direct agencies, but are recruited by local authorities as civil servants during the admission process (or refer to the staff of the public institution to manage public institutions), What should I do? >> Announcement on the recruitment of civil servants for the 2018 examinations of the central government and its direct agencies