Guangdong Province recruits 3,115 candidates for transfer and urgently needed professional civil servants in 2020
A total of 3,115 civil servants are planned to be recruited (recruited) across the province, which are divided into three categories of candidates for 2020, those in urgent need of specialties, and targeted Hong Kong and Macao selections (see Annex 1 for details). Candidates can pass the Guangdong Organizational Work Network (http://www.gdzz.gov.cn), the Guangdong Provincial Department of Human Resources and Social Security (http://hrss.gd.gov.cn), and the Guangdong Personnel Examination Network ( (http://rsks.gd.gov.cn) or “Guangdong Provincial Affairs” and “Guangdong Speaking of Yuezheng” WeChat public account to check the specific enrollment units, positions, number of people and qualification requirements.
Select and transfer posts in 2020. Provincial, municipal, and sub-provincial municipal district units: Constructing fresh graduates of some top-ranking universities in China and outstanding returnees from some well-known institutions abroad (foreign) (Class 1 and 2 universities in Annex 2) ); Counties (including county-level cities and municipal districts, the same below) units and townships (including streets, the same below): for some domestic "double first-class" construction colleges and graduates of some colleges and universities in our province and overseas (foreign) Outstanding returnees from some well-known institutions (Class I, II, III, and IV in Annex 2).
There is an urgent need for professional posts. Facing full-time university graduates in some “double first-class” domestic universities and some universities in our province, as well as outstanding overseas returnees from some well-known institutions abroad (foreign) (the first, second, third, and fourth categories of universities in Annex 2) . http://zimauto24.com/
Select Hong Kong and Macau posts. For the 2020 outstanding Hong Kong and Macao students who graduated from full-time colleges and universities in the Mainland.
Graduates entrusted with training, on-the-job training, and orientation training, as well as graduates from online colleges, adult education colleges, independent colleges, and private branch schools are not included in the scope of this selection (recruitment).
Applicants should meet the following requirements in addition to the basic conditions stipulated by the Civil Service Law:
(A) 2020 post selection. Qualifications: ① Have the correct political position and attitude, love the party and the country, have ideal ambitions and family feelings, and are willing to serve the country and the people; ② have good academic performance, simple style, honest and trustworthy, hard working, physical and mental health, Have good interpersonal communication and language skills; ③Undergraduates are under 24 years of age (born after November 9, 1994), masters are under 27 years of age (born after November 9, 1991), and doctors are under 30 years of age (11.1988) Born after 9th month), the age requirement for enlisting in the army should be relaxed by 3 years; ④ Under the same conditions, CCP members (including preparatory party members), outstanding student cadres, personnel who have received awards above the university level, and university graduates with military experience in the army .
Those who have violated laws, disciplines and rules, misconduct in academics, and moral behavior, or are not allowed to be employed as civil servants in laws and regulations and related policies, should not be selected for selection.
Spouses, immediate family members, close relatives, or close relatives within three generations of city, county, and township leaders must not apply for elected positions in their place of employment; spouses, direct relatives, and three generations of members of the leadership team of the provincial, municipal, and county units Blood relatives or close relatives within the line cannot apply for the selected positions of the unit (system) in which they work.
(2) There is an urgent need for professional posts. Qualifications: ① Have good political qualities and correct political positions and attitudes; ② Excellent work performance or excellent school performance, good development potential, simple and honest, honest and trustworthy, hard working, physical and mental health; ③ meet the requirements of the post ④ professional requirements; ④ under 35 years of age (born after November 9, 1983), the full-time PhD student (non-employed) in 2020 can be relaxed to below 40 years of age (born after November 9, 1978), apply for the city below The age of the people's police is under 30 (born after November 9, 1988).
(3) Select positions from Hong Kong and Macao. Qualifications: ① Hong Kong and Macao residents with nationality of the People's Republic of China; ② support the Constitution of the People's Republic of China, support the leadership of the Communist Party of China and the socialist system; ③ safeguard the unity, security, honor and interests of the motherland, have good political quality and moral character, Good grades in school; ④ Under 35 years old (born after November 9, 1983), the full-time PhD student (non-employed) in 2020 can be relaxed to under 40 years old (born after November 9, 1978).
New graduates of domestic full-time colleges and universities in 2020 must obtain the corresponding graduation certificates and degree certificates before September 30, 2020; the application for urgently needed 2020 full-time PhD students who are in short supply of specialties and targeted for Hong Kong and Macao selection, and obtain doctoral students The degree can be extended to December 31, 2020; other applicants must obtain the corresponding graduation certificate and degree certificate before the first day of registration (November 8, 2019), before the interviews of graduates from some well-known institutions abroad (foreign) A letter of certification of academic qualifications and degrees issued by the Ministry of Education is required for qualification review.
Active servicemen, graduates of non-recent colleges and universities, and serving civil servants cannot apply for the test.
Those who have been penalized for crimes, those who have been expelled from the Communist Party of China, those who have been expelled from public office, and those who have been classified as subject to joint disciplinary measures against dishonesty are found to have committed serious violations of employment and other disciplinary acts in the examination of civil servants at all levels. Persons who have been fired for less than 5 years, or those who are not allowed to be employed as civil servants in accordance with laws and regulations may not apply for the examination.
(1) Registration, recommendation and preliminary qualification examination. Taking online public registration, candidates can log in to the registration system (http://ggfw.gdhrss.gov.cn/yxks) to apply in good faith. Registration time is from 9:00 on November 8, 2019 to 18:00 on November 14, and the procedure is as follows:
1. Sign up. Candidates can inquire about job information through the "Job List", and can only choose one position for registration. They cannot apply for positions that constitute an avoidance relationship after being accepted.
2. Recommended. Candidates applying for 2020 placement and placement in Hong Kong and Macao must fill in the "Recommendation Form" (Annex 3).
2020 student placements: ① Fresh graduates of domestic colleges and universities shall be reviewed and stamped by the department or school employment guidance department and school student work department; ② Returnees studying abroad (from overseas) shall be affiliated by the Chinese International Student Service Center and international student personnel Meetings and other officially recognized units or related party organizations in the current place of residence and work in China review and seal.
Orientation to Hong Kong and Macao: The 2020 outstanding Hong Kong and Macau students who graduated from full-time universities in the Mainland will be reviewed and stamped by the relevant party organizations of their universities.
3. Online registration and registration confirmation. Candidates log on to the registration system for online registration, fill out the application information accurately and complete, upload my recent uncrowned 2-inch positive ID electronic photo, and the "Recommendation Form" photo after review and stamp (must be in JPG format). Candidates should confirm in time after filling in the application information. If they fail to confirm within the time limit, they will be deemed to have waived their qualifications automatically.
4. Preliminary qualification. The registration system will conduct a preliminary review of the registration form submitted by the candidate. Candidates may change to other positions before the registration deadline.
5. Print your admission ticket. After the registration is confirmed successfully, candidates can log in to the registration system to download and print the admission ticket after 9: 00 on November 26, 2019. The admission ticket is an important document for candidates to participate in various links. Please keep it properly. Candidates who take written examinations, qualification examinations, interviews, physical examinations, etc. must bring their admission ticket and their valid resident ID at the same time.
Guangdong personnel examination network
>> Guangdong Light Industry Vocational and Technical College's Recruitment Post Table 2019 (Second Batch) >> Guangdong Mechanical and Electrical Vocational and Technical College's Recruitment Staff Compilation Post Form (Second Batch) >> Guangdong Provincial Occupational Diseases Prevention and Treatment Institute recruits 10 personnel in 2019 (second batch) >> Government Service Center of Guangdong Provincial Department of Science and Technology >> Guangdong Post and Telecommunications Vocational and Technical College recruits doctors in 2019 >> Guangdong Mechanical and Electrical Vocational and Technical College recruits 19 career staffing staff in 2019 (second batch) >> Guangdong Light Industry Vocational and Technical College recruits 17 people in 2019 (second batch) >> Guangdong Nanhai International Architectural Design Co., Ltd. recruits staff in 2020 >> Recruitment of staff positions in the affiliated institutions of Guangdong Water Resources Department in 2019 (third batch) >> Recruitment Posts for the Outpatient Department of the People's Government of Guangdong in 2019