Heihe Nenjiang Participation in Recruitment of Some Institutions in 2019
The application, photo uploading, qualification review, payment confirmation, and admission ticket printing for the public recruitment of some public institutions in Nenjiang City are carried out through the online registration system for public recruitment of some public institutions in Nenjiang City, Heilongjiang Province.
The online registration time is from December 23 to December 26, 2019. The registration website is the online registration system for open recruitment staff of some public institutions in Nenjiang City, Heilongjiang Province: http://www.qgsydw.com/qgsydwzp/custom/hljnj/. The online registration process is as follows:
(1) Submit the application and upload my electronic photo. Candidates can log on to the website for registration online from 9:00 on December 23, 2019 to 15:00 on December 26, 2019, and submit application for registration, upload their recent uncrowned electronic photos as required, and no registration will be accepted after the deadline.
(2) Query the qualification review results. Candidates should check the results of the qualification review in a timely manner. Those who have passed the qualification examination can no longer apply for other positions; if they fail to pass the qualification examination and need to fill in the additional information, they can resubmit for review after refilling the information according to the requirements of the review opinion or re-submit to other positions within the prescribed time limit.
(3) Confirmation of payment. The registration fee is 45 yuan per person. The applicants log in to the registration website from 9:00 on December 23, 2019 to 15:00 on December 27, 2019. After successfully paying the examination fee online, the registration process is deemed to be over.
2. On-site confirmation of applicants who meet the policy points
Meet the requirements of Heizhengfa  No. 30 and Heizhengbanfa  No. 42 to enjoy policy bonus points.
Project students, retired college graduates, and grassroots public welfare staff who have passed the assessment period of service can enjoy a written test score of 10 points within 3 years and a policy of 12 points for excellent grades. Provide supporting documents such as service expiration certificates and agreements for project students; provide retirement certificates and graduation certificates for college graduates who have enlisted in the military service and compulsory military service; provide graduation certificates for college graduates who have worked in urban and rural grass-roots public welfare positions for two years Relevant certification materials issued by the local labor and employment department.
Project students refer to participating in the "selecting and recruiting college graduates to work in the village", " three support and one assistance plan", "university volunteer service western plan", "special job plan for school teachers in rural compulsory education stage". Evaluate qualified service grassroots project personnel. Among them, the "University Volunteer Service Western Plan" project students include the personnel recruited by the provincial project student department to send volunteers to participate in the Western Plan volunteer service in and outside the province.
Grass-roots non-profit posts refer to non-profit posts established in streets, communities, and township stations and institutions.
Compulsory military service expiration for college graduates refers to the expiration of compulsory military service for college freshmen, college students or graduates. Among them, freshmen and enrollment for higher education institutions must return to the original colleges and universities after the expiration of the compulsory military service. Continue to study and obtain a diploma.
On-site confirmation time: December 30, 2019, morning: 8: 30-11: 00. On-site confirmation address: Hall on the first floor of Nenjiang Human Resources and Social Security Bureau.
3.Print your admission ticket online
During the period from 9:00 on December 31, 2019 to 17:00 on January 3, 2020, applicants will download and print the written test admission ticket on the registration website.
4, matters needing attention
(1) During the registration period, candidates are requested to complete the registration process as soon as possible after choosing a position. Avoid hastily registering before the deadline for registration, which leads to missed opportunities to apply for examinations and changes due to incomplete information, inaccurate information or ineligible qualifications.
(2) Candidates should choose their positions carefully. Candidates can only choose one position in a unit for registration.
(3) When enrolling, candidates should carefully read the candidate's letter of commitment and faithfully submit relevant information and materials. Anyone who falsifies or violates discipline, maliciously registers registration information, disrupts registration and examination order, forges academic credentials and other relevant materials to deceive examination qualifications, gives up the corresponding qualifications without a valid reason after the written test, and does not perform evasion regulations and other dishonest acts according to law, In addition to the disqualification of examinations and qualifications for employment, it will also be dealt with in a serious manner in accordance with the relevant provisions of the "Provisions on Handling Violations of Discipline and Violations of Public Institutions" (Order of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security of the People's Republic of China No. 35).
(4) Candidates must pay attention to the notices and announcements posted on the website at all times, and maintain smooth communication. If the contact information is changed, they should communicate with the admissions department in a timely manner. If the admissions department cannot contact the applicants due to personal reasons and miss any part of the exam, apply for the exam. The personnel bear the relevant responsibilities themselves.
(5) The ratio of the number of people who have passed the qualification examination for the same position to the number of recruitment plans should not be less than 2: 1. If it fails to meet the requirement of the test opening ratio, reduce or cancel the recruitment plan for the position.
(6) The deadline for calculation of age, household registration, experience and other deadlines in this announcement is December 1, 2019.
(7) Those who return to study abroad need to obtain foreign qualifications and degrees, and have completed the qualification certification of the Overseas Education Service Center of the Ministry of Education and meet the requirements of the corresponding positions, they can apply for the test.
(8) For dual degree applicants, their second degree majors are the same as the post requirements, and they can apply for the second degree majors.
(9) The majors set for recruitment positions shall be subject to the guidance list for the professional setting of civil servants for the examination in Heilongjiang Province in 2019.
Chapter 2 Recruitment Posts of Some Institutions in Heihe Nenjiang in 2019
Attachment 1: Some public institutions in Nenjiang City plan for publicly recruiting staff members No. of competent departments Recruitment units Unit nature Job name Job category Recruitment plan Educational professional requirements Minimum service life age Household registration First-level directory Second-level directory 1 Nenjiang Party Construction Information Center Non-profit computer administrator management positions 1 General enrollment, undergraduate and above science and engineering computer 5 Under 30 years of age (December 1, 1989), general enrollment, postgraduate education relaxed to 35 years of age (December 1, 1984) 2 Nenjiang City Cadre Archives, Public Welfare, Class I Archives Manager Management Post 1 Unified recruiting, undergraduate [View Full Text]Chapter 3 Heihe Nenjiang Some Institutions Recruit 31 Staff in 2019
Recruitment plan There are a total of 18 recruitment units, and 31 staff are planned to be recruited (see attachment 1 for details) http://zimauto24.com/ Recruitment principles and methods Adhere to the employment standards of both morality and integrity, openness, equality, competition, The principle of selecting the best, adopting a combination of examination and assessment to openly recruit and select the best. The scope of recruitment is open to the public (including 2020 graduates); the official staff of Nenjiang government agencies and institutions are not in the scope of this recruitment. Recruitment conditions (1) Support the Constitution of the People's Republic of China; (2) Have the relevant qualifications, age, household registration, and professional requirements for recruitment positions (see attachment 1 for details); (3) Good health and physical conditions for performing job duties Persons with mental illness may not apply for examinations with the required working abilities and positions; (4) observing laws and regulations, being of good character, having been punished for criminal offenses due to crimes, being fired from public office, laws and regulations prohibiting recruitment in other circumstances for staff of public institutions, Cannot apply. Candidates are not allowed to apply for examination and recruitment [View full text]Chapter 4 Nenjiang Institution Recruitment 2018 Exam Questions and Answer Analysis [Finishing Version]
1: At a certain academic conference, it was found that everyone who knew Dr. Li knew Professor Zhang. As long as some people don't know, Researcher Zhao knows them all. The new graduate student Wang did not know anyone involved. From the above statement, we can get ().
Single-choice question Professor Zhang and Researcher Zhao know each other. Professor Zhang knows Professor Zhao, but Professor Zhao does not know Professor Zhang.
2: In a broad sense, collective memory is the memory of one's own past by a group with its own specific cultural cohesion and unity. This group can be a political religious group, a regional cultural community, or a nation or a country. This memory can be scattered, fragmented, oral, or concentrated, official, written, it can be a memory of the most recent event, or it can be a trace of the ancestors of ancient times. According to the above definitions, the following are collective memories: ()
Single-choice question A city propaganda about the legend of Dayu governing water widely spread in China [View Details]
1: Primary school students gradually develop the habit of intensive listening in class because they are praised by the teacher during the class.
A. Classical conditioning
B. Operating condition reflection
C. Coupling reaction
D. Habit becomes nature
2: The three processes of teaching a learning process are ().
A. Learning process, teaching process and evaluation / reflection process
B. Learning process, teaching process and interactive process
C. Learning process, teaching process and thinking process
D. Learning process, teaching process and management process
3: The basic contradiction of the moral education process in primary schools is ().
A. Educators and moral content
B. Educated and educated
C. Moral education requirements and the moral level of the educated
D. Educators and methods of moral education
4: "Learn to be a teacher and act as a model", of which "model" reflects the teacher's work ().
A, complexity, creativity
B [View full text]
1: If asked "Mother and wife fall into the water at the same time, who do you save first", Chinese men are very entangled and seem to answer wrong, but American men will simply answer: "Save the other half first", why is this so ? It is not difficult to understand the comparison between Chinese and Western cultures. Western culture encourages independence and personal value, with particular emphasis on adult individuals building their own new lives. In this process, mothers' participation and influence will be actively reduced, and rational Americans will choose people who are important to their future lives. For the Chinese, whether it is ethical or emotional, the mother is already an ingrained part of the "self" and has grown up in time. The emotional connection with the mother has long penetrated into personal knowledge and behavior. The following statements are consistent with this text: ()
Single-choice questions Chinese men are perceptual. They are more attached to their mothers than rational Western men. Different cultures cause differences in the emotional status of mothers in Chinese and Western men. Due to different growth experiences, the status of mothers in Chinese and Western men is very different. Men love their wives more than their mothers because they are more independent and personal
2: ① Clash with unit leaders [View Details]