2014 Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region Highway Administration Recruitment Exam Real Questions and Answer Analysis Sprint
1. 22, 24, 27, 32, 39, ()
Answer: At the beginning of this question, I do n’t know what the rule is. You can try subtraction. Subtract the previous number from the next number: 24-22 = 2, 27-24 = 3, 32-27 = 5, 39-32 = 7 Their difference becomes a prime number series. According to this rule, the number in () should be 11 + 39 = 50. Therefore, the correct answer to this question is C.
2. () refers to various types of business funds obtained by financial institutions from financial departments.
A: Operating income
B: Business income
C: subsidy income
D: Financial assistance income
Answer: D. Analysis: The sources of income of public institutions mainly include: financial subsidy income, superior subsidy income, business income, operating income, affiliated unit income and other income. Among them, operating income is the income obtained by institutions that carry out non-independent accounting business activities in addition to professional business activities and their auxiliary activities; business income is income that is obtained by institutions that carry out professional business activities and their auxiliary activities; subsidy income includes financial subsidies and superiors Subsidies, in which the higher-level subsidy income refers to the non-financial subsidy income obtained by the public institution from the competent department and the higher-level unit.
3. The type of decision that our five-year development plan belongs to is ().
A: procedural decision
B: strategic decision
C: tactical decision
D: risky decision
Answer: B. Analysis: According to the role of decision making: (1) strategic decision making. Refers to major global decisions regarding the development direction of an enterprise, made by senior management. (2) Management decisions. Middle-level managers make important decisions to resolve local issues in order to ensure the achievement of the company's overall strategic goals. (3) Business decisions. Refers to the decisions made by grassroots managers to solve problems in daily work and tasks. According to the nature of the decision: (1) Programmatic decision. Decisions about routine, recurring problems. (2) Non-programmatic decision-making. Refers to non-important renaturation decisions that happen by accident or first. Divided according to the conditions of the decision-making problem: (1) deterministic decision-making. It refers to the decision when there is only one natural state among the alternatives. That is, the conditions for decision-making are definite. (2) Risky decision. It means that there are two or more natural states in the alternative schemes, but the probability of each natural state can be estimated. (3) Uncertain decision-making. Refers to the existence of two or more natural states in alternative schemes, and the probability of occurrence of these natural states cannot be estimated.
4. The dialectical development process of cognition is practice, cognition, re-practice, and re-cognition, cyclical, and infinite. This principle was applied to practice and formed our party's ().
A: The style of combining theory with practice
B: Criticism and self-criticism
C: Purpose of serving the people
D: Working methods from the masses
Answer: D. Analysis: The so-called "coming from the masses" is to gather the scattered opinions of the masses, and then go through the rough to extract the fine, remove the false and save the truth, and then make it from the surface and the inside, that is, scientific analysis and synthesis, and turn into systematic opinions and opinions. Method. The so-called "going to the masses" is to put the opinions and methods gathered by the masses into practice among the people, verify them, and turn the correct things into the opinions of the masses, so that the masses persist and become actions. This is in line with the dialectical development process of knowledge: practice-cognition- practice. So choose D.
5. The main feature that official documents differ from other articles is ().
A: The main body of the official document is the state organs and other social organizations
B: The conditions for the formation of official documents are the exercise of powers and management
C: Official document is a document with legal utility and standardized format
D: Official documents are one of the important tools for official business
6. Jia was born to kill his father because he was anxious to inherit his father's property. One day after rainy night, he took advantage of his father's illness and wanted to inject poison. Just picked up the syringe and heard a thunder that caused the syringe to fall to the ground. He thought of killing his father as a rebellion, and gave up the killings in order to repay it. The behavior of A belongs to ().
A: Criminal suspension
B: Attempted murder
C: Preparation for Murder
D: Does not constitute a crime
7. Which of the following is one of the four major inventions of the twentieth century on par with computers, semiconductors, and atomic energy ()
A: Supersonic aircraft
C: Space Shuttle
D: artificial satellite
8. 1, 32, 81, 64, 25, (), 1, 1/8
Answer: 16, 25, 34, 43, 52, (61), 71, 8-1. The answer is 6, choose C.
9. Each renewal of a registered trademark is valid for () years.
10. In the administrative document format, some parts of the document title can sometimes be omitted, but () cannot be omitted in the following options.
A: Name of issuing organization
D: main delivery agency
Answer: C. Analysis: The title consisting of the name of the issuing organization, the reason, and the language is called the "complete" title. In certain cases, the "ellipsis" heading can also be used. The principle of omission is: ① the name of the issuing organization may be omitted when a standardized format is used and the document is not important; ② the publication language such as orders, announcements, and notices may generally be omitted; ③ brief announcements, notices, and notifications may be based on The situation is only headed by language. From this we can see that only the "language" cannot be omitted. Therefore, the correct answer to this question is C.