2016 Recruitment Exam Outline of the State Oceanic Administration
The written examination for the public recruitment of staff of the State Oceanic Administration is based on the relevant regulations of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security and the National Oceanic Administration, and in combination with the actual needs of marine work, it is a test of the basic marine knowledge and vocational ability of the staff of the agency and the institutions .
Written exam form and question type
(1) Written test method and score: Closed book test. The examination subjects are marine basic knowledge and vocational ability tests, and the test scores are each 100 points. The final result of the written test includes 40% of marine basic knowledge and 60% of vocational ability tests.
(2) Written trial: 60 minutes of marine basic knowledge written test and 90 minutes of professional ability test, divided into two stages.
(3) Question type:
The marine basic knowledge written test questions can take multiple forms, such as multiple choice questions, judgment questions, short answer questions, discussion questions, and case analysis questions.
The vocational test is a multiple choice question.
Written outline of marine basic knowledge http://zimauto24.com/
According to the different requirements for cognition and mastery of marine basic knowledge, the knowledge points are divided into three levels: "knowledge, familiarity, and mastery":
[Understanding]-Have a certain knowledge and memory of relevant knowledge points, understand and understand the specific concepts, functions, meanings, etc.
[Familiarity]-know the relevant knowledge points clearly, and the degree of cognition is deep.
[Master] —— Understand the connotation and significance of relevant knowledge points, including specific classification,
Recognition and learning of differences, processes, and misunderstandings can deeply understand and use relevant knowledge: ① Conversion: express your knowledge of a certain knowledge point in your own words or in a way different from the original expression; ② Explanation: A knowledge point to explain or summarize; ③ Inference: Estimate the future trend, that is, the expected result.
Part I: Basic knowledge of marine science
(I) Overview of the sea and the ocean
1. [Master]: the concept of ocean, sea, bay, strait
[Familiar]: The main characteristics of Haiheyang
[Understanding]: Main characteristics of tidal range and strait velocity in the bay
2. [Familiar]: Classification of seas by location; division of marine areas in China's offshore waters and basic morphological characteristics
[Understanding]: The types of oceans in China's offshore areas
3. [Master]: The classification of the world's oceans by location and the characteristics of each ocean's morphology
[Understanding]: The concept of "Southern Ocean"
(2) Coastal zone and submarine topography
4. [Mastering]: Coastal zone, intertidal zone, etc.
[Familiar]: Coastal zone composition
[Understanding]: Coastal zone types
5. [Master]: Types of continental margins and names of parts
[Familiar]: Definition and distribution of mid-ocean ridges
[Understanding]: What is included in the seabed geomorphology
6. [Understanding]: The main theory of subsea structure
(3) Physical properties of water and seawater
7. [Familiarity]: the particularity of water molecular structure; abnormality of water solubility and density change
8. [Master]: Definition of absolute salinity
[Familiar]: Definition of standard seawater
9. [Understanding]: Thermodynamic definitions of seawater heat capacity, thermal expansion, evaporation, compressibility, etc .; seawater temperature changes slowly to atmospheric temperature, seawater does not follow the rules of thermal expansion and contraction
10. [Familiarity]: The effect of the salinity of seawater on the freezing point temperature and the temperature corresponding to the maximum density of seawater
11. [Master]: Definition of seawater density
[Familiarity]: The relationship between density and seawater temperature, salinity and pressure
12. [Familiar]: Definition of seawater equation of state
(IV) Variation characteristics of ocean water temperature distribution
13. [Familiarity]: The distribution characteristics of surface water temperature in China's offshore waters
14. [Familiar]: Vertical distribution and change characteristics of China's offshore temperature
(5) Marine Chemistry
15. [Master]: The meaning of the main components of seawater
[Understanding]: The composition of the main components of seawater
16. [Master]: Elements included in seawater nutrition
[Understanding]: Trace elements and main gas components in seawater
17. [Master]: the concepts of dissolved oxygen, pH, alkalinity, total alkalinity, etc.
18. [Familiar]: The concept of greenhouse gases
[Understanding]: Types of major greenhouse gases
19. [Master]: Definition of marine pollution
[Familiar]: The main types of marine chemical pollutants or the main elements of marine chemical pollution
20. [Understanding]: The causes and effects of ocean acidification
21. [Understanding]: Marine Chemical Resources
22. [Master]: Definition of ocean current and circulation
23. [Familiar]: Types of ocean currents; current flow direction representation methods
[Understanding]: Two ways to describe seawater movement
24. [Familiar]: Definition of Kuroshio
[Understanding]: The main characteristics of Kuroshio
25. [Understanding]: Names and main features of the five major water masses in the world
(VII) Waves in the ocean
26. [Master]: The concept of wave elements such as wave height, wave steepness and wavelength
27. [Understanding]: The relationship between wave energy and wave height
28. [Master]: The concept of ocean internal waves
29. [Master]: Definitions of wind and surge; factors that determine the size of wind and waves
[Familiar]: Wavefront characteristics of wind and swell
[Understanding]: Changes in waves reaching shallow and near shore
(Eight) ocean tides
30. [Master]: Definition of Tide and Current
[Familiar]: Tidal factors, tide types
[Understanding]: The date of the big and small tide in January
31. [Understand]: The concept of celestial tidal force
(IX) Marine life
32. [Master]: The concept, content and level of marine biological diversity
33. [Master]: The concept of alien invasion
[Understanding]: Ecological effects of alien biological invasion
34. [Master]: Definition of plankton, swimming creatures and benthic organisms in the marine biological ecological group and their corresponding categories
35. [Master]: The concept of marine ecosystems
[Familiar]: Components of Marine Ecosystem
36. [Master]: Food chain, food web concepts
37. [Master]: Definition of Red Tide
[Familiar]: Harm of Red Tide
38. [Master]: The concept of marine fouling and drilling organisms
[Understanding]: Harm of marine fouling organisms
39. [Master]: Biologically divide the types of marine biological resources (marine fish
Resources, marine invertebrates, marine vertebrate resources, marine plant resources)
Introduction to Marine Science (written by Feng Shizhen, Li Fengqi, Li Shaojing, etc., Higher Education Press)