Exam questions and answers of "Procedure for Handling Administrative Cases"
Procedures for handling administrative cases
1. According to the "Public Security Administration Penalty Law", the following statement is wrong ().
A. Both the punished and the victim have the right to apply for administrative review
B. If the punished person applies for administrative reconsideration, the victim may be the third party of the administrative reconsideration case.
C. The punished person can apply for administrative reconsideration or file an administrative lawsuit
D. The person being punished shall apply for administrative reconsideration before filing an administrative lawsuit. [Correct answer:] D
2. Liu stole his mobile phone (valued at 600 yuan) and Zhang, who was worth nearly 100 yuan, to the public security organs on the bus. Zhang Mou denied the theft, but physical evidence such as mobile phones and other passengers were able to prove that Liu had committed theft According to this, the public security organ () made a decision on public security management punishment.
C. Only after Zhang acknowledges it
D. Only after finding the live video recording [Correct answer:] A
3. After the completion of the public security case investigation, if there is any illegal act that should be punished by public security management according to law, the public security organ shall make a punishment decision based on ().
A. The nature of the case
B. Plot weight and specific situation
C. Case Consequences and Related Factors
D. Violation of public security management's attitude and performance [correct answer:] B
4. After the investigation of the public security case is completed, the public security organ makes a decision not to punish him or her.
A. Those who are not punished in accordance with the law, or that the facts of the violation cannot be established
B. The illegal act has been suspected of a crime
C. Anyone found to have violated the law and order management and committed illegal acts under the jurisdiction of other departments
D. Violation of public security management, but under 16 years of age [Correct answer:] A
5. In investigating the case of beating others by A, the public security organ found that the victim B's injury had constituted minor injuries, and he should ().
A. No law enforcement punishment
B. Decisions on Public Security Management Penalties
C. Notify relevant authorities
D. Referral authority to investigate criminal liability according to law [correct answer:] D
6. According to the Law on Public Security Administration Punishment, the following statements are wrong ().
A. The punishment decision for public security management shall be signed and sealed by the people's police who made the punishment decision
B. Dissatisfied with the decision on public security management punishment, the punished person has the right to apply for administrative reconsideration
C. Where a decision is made to impose administrative detention, the public security organ shall promptly notify the family members of the person being punished
D. If there is a victim, the public security organ shall send a copy of the decision letter to the victim [correct answer:] A
7. A public security bureau Zhang made a public security administrative punishment decision for the migrant worker. Because he couldn't reach Zhang, the following can be collected by Zhang for legal documents ().
A. Zhang's 17-year-old son
B. Zhang's communication room
C. Villagers' Committee where Zhang's domicile is located
D. Zhang's 80-year-old father [correct answer:] D
8. For law and order cases that hinder the enforcement of duties by the customs anti-smuggling police according to law, () shall exercise the power of investigation and punishment.
A. Public Security Organs of Public Security Organs of People's Governments above the County Level
B. Public security organs of people's governments at or above the county level
C. Customs at or above the county level
D. The customs system is equivalent to a public security agency investigating smuggling crimes at the county level or above. [Correct answer:] D
9. The following cannot exercise the power of public security management punishment ().
A. Police station
B. The customs system is equivalent to a public security agency investigating smuggling crimes at the county level or above
C. Comprehensive law enforcement agency of the people's government
D. Railway, civil aviation , transportation and forest public security organs [Correct answer:] C
10. According to the "Policy on Public Security Administration Punishment", if the fine is concurrently imposed with administrative detention, the correct expression of the power of punishment decision is ().
A. As long as the fine is less than 500 yuan, the police station has the right to make it regardless of whether or not they are in administrative detention.
B. As long as the punishment involves administrative detention, regardless of whether or not a fine is imposed concurrently, the public security organ at or above the county level can only make a penalty decision.
C. Among them, a fine of less than 500 yuan can only be made by a police station, and administrative detentions imposed concurrently by a public security organ at or above the county level
D. According to the authorization of the county-level public security organ, a fine of less than 500 yuan and administrative detention can be made by the public security police station [correct answer:] B
Chapter 2 Examination Questions and Answers of the Administrative Police Punishment Law and Public Security Management Punishment Law
Administrative Penalty Law and Public Security Management Penalty Law 1. Dissatisfaction with illegal possession of opium () grams is a violation of public security management.
[Correct answer:] A
2. Knowing that you have severe sexually transmitted diseases such as syphilis, gonorrhea, prostitution, rampant, ().
A. Severe punishment for prostitution and prostitution
B. Criminal responsibility for sexually transmitted diseases
C. Containment education
D. Provide security management punishment and containment education [correct answer:] B
3. According to the "Public Security Management Punishment Law", the behavior of () obscene articles cannot be punished by public security management.
D. Purchase [correct answer:] D
4. According to the "Public Security Administration Penalty Law", [View full text]
1. The public security organs implement the () sequence for the people's police who perform their duties of performing police affairs.
A. Police Command
B. Police Technical Position
C. Police officer
D. Police Officer [Correct Answer:] D
2. () Set up a police station according to work needs.
A. Ministry of Public Security
B. Public Security Department
C. City, County and Autonomous County Public Security Bureau
D. City, county, autonomous county people's government [correct answer:] C
3. The nomination of a leading position in the public security organ of a local people's government at or above the county level shall be ()
A. Seek advice from the public security organ at the next higher level in advance
B. Get prior consent from the public security organ at the next higher level
C. Seek the opinions of the people's government
D. Obtain the consent of the people's government to which it belongs [Correct answer:] B
4. Plan of the Public Security Bureau of Province B [View full text]
1. The following measures taken by the county public security bureau after a terrorist incident in a county were incorrect ().
A. Dispose immediately and report to the anti-terrorism leadership at this level
B. As the commander has not yet been determined, the highest-ranking person in the public security organ who is disposed of will be the commander.
C. Decided to enter a state of emergency
D. During disposal, priority should be given to protecting the personal safety of persons who are directly endangered by terrorist activities and threaten the [correct answer:] C
2. The following terrorist activities are stipulated in the Anti-Terrorism Law ().
A. Zhang prayed in a religious place
B. Frustrated, Liu drove into a pedestrian on the square to vent his anger
C. No pay, but to pressure the contractor, Li and Sun conspired to plan and set fire to the site material warehouse.
D. Huang forced his wife Zheng to wear terrorism-promoting clothing in public places, which does not constitute a crime. [Correct answer:] D
3 [View full text]
People's Police Act
1. Personnel who have been () may not serve as people's police.
D. Dismissal from public office [Correct answer:] D
2. Among the following options, the legal responsibilities of the people's police of the public security organs are ().
A. Maintain social order
B. Combating illegal network operations
C. Guide the cultural market order
D. Maintain fair market competition [Correct answer:] A
3. The people's police's instructions for going beyond the scope of the people's police's duties stipulated by laws and regulations ().
A. Must execute
B. Should be executed immediately
C. Right to refuse execution and report to higher authorities at the same time
D. Can work around [correct answer:] C
4. Persons in leadership positions of the People's Police should have ( [View Details]
Constitution 1. According to the Constitution, the following statements are wrong ().
A. Citizens of the People's Republic of China have freedom of religious belief
B. All religious activities are protected by the state
C. No state organ, social group or individual shall discriminate against citizens who believe in religion or those who do not.
D. No state agency, social group, or individual may compel citizens to believe in religion or non-religion. [Correct answer:] B
2. According to the Constitution, the following statements are correct ().
A. The National People's Congress has the right to decide whether the country or individual provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities will enter a state of emergency
B. The State Council has the right to determine the state of emergency in parts of the provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities in accordance with the law.
C. The President of the People's Republic of China has the right to decide that certain areas within a province, autonomous region, or municipality will enter a state of emergency.
D. The Standing Committee of the National People's Congress declared a state of emergency in accordance with the law [correct answer:] B [View full text]