Detailed navigation of various interview questions
Talk about your understanding, talk about your opinion
- What do you think of ...? Please talk about it ★ What do you do ★ What do you do ★ What do you think ★ What do you think about it ★ How do you carry out ★ .. Suggested solutions
- Marx ★ Aristotle ★ Xi Jinping ★ Li Keqiang ★ Plato ★ Confucius ★ Some say ★ The ancients ★ Some think ★ ★ colleagues said
- You are .. employee ★ just joined the job ★ you are a new employee ★ you are .. a staff member ★ you are .. person in charge ★ you are a publicity officer ★ you are a government worker ★ grassroots cadre ★ college student ★ farmer ★ County head ★ Urban management ★ Civil servant ★ New colleague ★ Migrant worker ★ Village officer ★ Star ★ Driver ★ Person in charge ★ Reporter ★ Police police ★ Party member ★ Master ★ International student ★ Netizen ★ If you are hired
- Organize an event Activities ★ Symposium
- Leadership arrangements ★ Leading cadres at the grassroots level ★ Reporting to leaders ★ Leaders send you ... ★ Leaders give you a task ★ Leaders criticize you
- College Entrance Examination ★ World Cup ★ Shantytown Transformation ★ Barrel Effect ★ GDP ★ Honoring the Elderly ★ Pollution ★ Education ★ Left-behind Children ★ Haze ★ Safe Production ★ Traffic Congestion ★ Environmental Governance ★ Employment ★ Poor Villages ★ Low-rent Housing ★ Social Contradictions ★ Weibo ★ Drunk and drunk driving ★ Public money to eat and drink ★ Life pressure ★ Internet public opinion ★ Car accidents ★ Elderly care ★ Slow sales ★ Bus ★ Marriage ★ Certifications ★ College relations
- Money ★ Values ★ Building a well-off society ★ Legal system ★ Moral ★ Law ★ Eighteenth National Congress ★ Economy ★ People's livelihood ★ College students entrepreneurship ★ Justice ★ Chinese dream ★ Integrity rights protection ★ Civilization ★ Anti-corruption ★ Patriotism ★ Charity
- Procuratorate ★ court ★ corporate ★ hospital ★ community ★ government ★ company
So and so
Organize events and meetings
Related to leadership
Detailed list of real interview questions
- Interview Preparation Video 10G [Required for Ashore]
- Interview questions for civil servants: The first impression is very important. As a new recruit, I am not familiar with the people in the unit. Please talk about how to make a good impression on the people in the unit?
- Civil servant interview question: "A New Year's Eve, a homeless man holding a picked drink and looking at the sky full of fireworks, he ..." Please start with this and say something.
- Civil servant interview questions: Some civil servants do nothing when they work, some play cards and some play games. In response to this "lazy" phenomenon in the daily work of civil servants, talk about your views.
- Interview questions for civil servants: General Secretary Xi Jinping pointed out: "Safety is the basic requirement for the happiness and well-being of the people and the basic prerequisite for reform and development. Please talk about your understanding of" safe China ".
- Civil Service Interview Question: President Xi Jinping mentioned "cultural confidence" many times in his messages to young students. How do you understand "cultural confidence"?
- Interview questions for civil servants: The unit Wang will take maternity leave, and the leader will give you the job of Xiao Wang. However, your own work is already a lot and the burden is heavy, not to mention helping Wang to complete the work. How would you solve it?
- Interview questions [1000 cuts]
- Structured interview question type intensive training 
- The first batch of face-to-face questions for State Grid campus recruitment in 2017
- What is your opinion on canvassing for the WeChat circle of friends?
- You are a new employee, the leader appreciates it, and the old employee has an opinion. Now I will let you organize a cultural event. The old employee will ask for leave on excuses. What do you do?
- The original intention of setting up a cultural wall was to spread Chinese traditional culture, but there were some flaws in the conversion of ancient Chinese poetry from simplified to traditional. What do you think about this?
- Event organizers stated that 2.74 million colored paper wrapped candies will be distributed to the public and children in poor areas after the exhibition. But unexpectedly, the garbage collection warehouse eventually became the home of damp candy. In this regard, talk about your views.
- Some people say: When you admire, you like to see the advantages, but when you do n’t appreciate, you can easily see the disadvantages. What do you think of the strengths and weaknesses of colleagues in your work?
- What do you think of Chinese people seeking change and speed?
- Do you have flaws in your work? How to do?
- The key to success is opportunity. Do you agree with this statement? What do you think?
- A friend of yours has helped you a lot, and now I ask you to do something within your area of authority, but you do not help him to comply with regulations, what should you do?
- Do you think you are suitable for this position? why?
- The leader arranges for you and your two colleagues to complete a survey. These two colleagues who have just entered the unit are not very familiar with the business, but both have higher academic qualifications than you. What do you do?
- You gave an important document to the leader, but the leader said that he did not receive it. What should you do?
- The leader confesses to you and your colleague to complete a job together, but the colleague's unwillingness leads to the failure of the job. The leader criticizes you, what will you do?
- Previously, the construction of a new socialist countryside required high-quality talents, but high-quality talents were more willing to go to urban development. Please tell me how to solve this problem?
- Some people complained that the service in our service hall was low in efficiency and poor in attitude, and the hotline was often unreachable. What is your opinion on this phenomenon? How to solve it?
- Forgiving the mistakes of others is not necessarily a virtue; forgiving one's mistakes is indeed an indulgence towards oneself. What do you think?
- Some people say: No rules don't make a circle; others say: If there is innovation, we must break the rules. How do you understand?
- The selection data of the top 100 villages are fake, and the voters have leaders to participate. As a decision maker, what will you do?
- XX City issued a ban on eating on buses, offenders were fined 100 yuan or severe warnings were given. What do you think about this?
- Recently, the Internet's disputes over people ’s heroes have not subsided. The authenticity of heroic deeds such as Qiu Shaoyun and Huang Jiguang has been repeatedly denigrated. What do you think about this?
- Student union officers become cadres, Communist Youth League members "blink" into Communist Party members, short-term training and graduate from prestigious colleges ... It is the college employment season, and similar resume frauds and diplomas "water injection" have become public in some college graduate job applications. Secrets, even the phenomenon of counterfeiting, claiming that no counterfeiting is a fool. What do you think of it?
- Recently, after the death of her father, Shen Xiamei, a sophomore girl from Guangdong Zhaoqing College, donated all the remaining 466,000 yuan for the father's medical treatment, and announced the source and whereabouts of the donation. What do you think of this approach by Shen Xiamei?
- What do you think of the family AA system?
- At present, the national urbanization rate is close to 55%, and the urbanization of the registered population is less than 40%. Survey data from the Sichuan Provincial Bureau of Statistics show that nearly 40% of the respondents want to retain the right to land contract at home and leave a back road for themselves. Some people say that in order to increase the urbanization rate of the rural registered population, it is necessary to break the various institutional barriers for farmers to enter the city. What do you think of it?
- In mid-January 2016, the lowest temperature in the early morning of Fuyang, Anhui, was -5 ° C. In order to keep the roads clean, they sprayed water to clean the roads. As a result, several roads in Fuyang City were frozen, causing 42 car accidents, which caused criticism and questions from local people In the end, the head of the sanitation department apologized to the masses. What's your opinion on this incident?
- What do you think of commercials on train tickets?
- President Xi said in his New Year's Day message: "As long as you persist, your dream can always be realized." It has resonated with people across the country and inspired everyone to insist on their dream. How do you understand this sentence?
- Recently, the State Council issued the "Opinions on Promoting the Reform of the Motor Vehicle Driver Training and Examination System", which explicitly piloted non-operating small car driver self-study and direct examinations in places where conditions permit. This makes society call for years of driving license "self-study and direct examination" will become a reality. What do you think of this move?
- What do you think of Baidu's sale of "Hemophilia?"
- There are often some bad images of urban management law enforcement on the Internet media, talk about your views on this phenomenon.
- Some people say that "silence is gold", and some people say "know nothing" and talk about your views based on your own experience.
- There is a particularly enthusiastic colleague in your unit who often helps you, but often does bad things with good intentions, and other colleagues are not satisfied. What do you do?
- Based on your own experience and the position you are applying for, talk about what your favorite job is, and what to do if you encounter unhappy people or things at work.
- Walking on the road, sitting in the car, everyone is a "low-headed tribe" playing with their phones, but some people lost their lives. What do you think of it?
- General Secretary Xi Jinping said: Dreams are ahead, and the road is underfoot. What do you think?
- In November 2015, Ali Health cooperated with Didi Chuxing and famous doctors (O2O platform for surgical appointment) to launch a free doctor-to-patient activity. In this regard, some people applauded the exploration of "Dr. Didi", but in the eyes of some experts, it remains doubtful whether the new business model of "Didi" will last and grow. What do you think of it?
- Please say "a century ago, the world also defined the Chinese as 'people who ignore time', and now, they have discovered that the Chinese have even become the 'most impatient and impatient Earth people'."
- A few days ago, the General Office of the State Council issued the "Village Teacher Support Plan (2015-2020)", which proposed that the titles, treatment, establishment and training of rural teachers should be upgraded in an all-round way. What are your opinions on this plan?
- A city government put government documents on the Internet to solicit opinions from the masses, but the opinions of the masses were few. What do you think might be the cause of this phenomenon?
- Wang Qiang is a staff member in an office of an organization. Due to the tedious work, he feels powerless. What do you think he should do? If you happen to be applying for the position, please tell us your motivation.